JD Esajian from A&E’s “Flip This House” talks about advanced sales tactics, specifically the power of the listing sheet, something that very few investors and realtors take advantage of.
In this episode of http://FortuneBuilders.tv, JD talks about guerrilla marketing in real estate. More specifically, he talks about his moving billboard…the cash van. JD breaks down how much this campaign should cost, where you should use this marketing piece and how effective it will be for you. This van is a rockin…and it’s less work than door knockin.
JD Esajian discusses the biggest, most popular opportunities in residential real estate which is REO properties and Short Sales. There are a ton of deals out there and it is not enough just to get offers out, but getting the right offers out there so you can profit from them.
You closed a deal. You are sitting on many thousands of dollars. What do you do with those profits? JD explains what smart people do with their earned profits…and that is to reinvest that money into Cash Flow, Passive Income generating properties. But there is a right way and a wrong way to go about locking down & managing these long term investments. The 4 Pillars of Cash Flow Investing is the right way.
1) Little known secrets on where and how to find sources for money
2) What type of funding is best for your real estate deals
3) Why Private Investor Funds will change the way you do business
4) How to communicate and win over anyone you talk to about lending
5) Why Paul and JD could never share a room as kids growing up but can teach you to dominate when it comes to $MONEY$